Associate membership is available for
- Club members who need to take a break from full membership for personal or business reasons
- Members or former members who are unable to commit for a period of time or have moved away
- People who would like to dip their toes into Rotary for a gentler immersion than the full plunge.
The benefits of Associate membership include
- Receipt of the weekly Newsletter
- Attending club meetings as the guest of a full member
- Invitations to social occasions such as President’s Night
- Invitations to help out at events organised in Harpenden for the charities we support
- A reduced annual subscription of £10.
Applications to become an Associate Member are subject to endorsement by Council and club members and are reviewed each year at the club’s AGM.